Evensong Ads!

Friday, March 10, 2017

Notable Changes to the Third Novella

Hiyo, fine-fair-folks!

When it comes to my novella series, nothing is more important than seeing the satisfaction of my fans. This is why I want all my readers to have the best possible experience and clarity when reading any of my books. On re-reading my 3rd novella, I took notice of a few things which were slightly out of place.

A couple of them were...1: The confusion over the name of the step-father of Gregoroth (Formerly known as Frederick). His full name is actually Donald Robert Pierce, but I kept on addressing him by his middle name rather than his first name. And now, as I am writing this, the font was changed automatically, and I seem to be unable to change it back. How ironic! At any rate, #2 was the brief description of the Mystorian Faith, plus a brief description of Christianity. Both of these have been detailed more in the newest revised version, and so should be much clearer and concise to the readers now.

These changes only took a short while (Perhaps an hour, give or take) to note on my third novella. However, due to the length of time needed by CreateSpace to sort out any changes I've made to my book in their systems, the new version of the third novella has been temporarily removed from the Amazon web-site. It will return there within 3 to 5 days or so and ready for people to buy there once more.

I would like to thank all of my readers (However many there are) for their continued support of my series and I hope you fine-fare-folks find it as wonderful to read as it is for me to write...Cheers!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment