Evensong Ads!

Sunday, March 12, 2017

Notable Changes to the Blog Appearance

Hiyo again, folks!

It is quite rare for me to publish two Blogger Posts in a day. But on seeing the rather dull, grayish appearance on my blog, I felt it was time for a change. While I'm not sure how some people felt about my blog's past appearance, but sometimes, changes are necessary in order to appeal to a wider audience. Effective immediately, I have given my blog page a much-needed makeover, which not only adds more trees and other 'greenery' but also brightens up the previously dull gray appearance of the text boxes themselves.

I certainly hope these changes will give my blog a brighter, more welcoming appearance. And as always, keep a sharp eye upon my Blogspot for any and all future postings...Ta-Ta!

No comments:

Post a Comment