Evensong Ads!

Monday, June 23, 2014

A post from my cool Mom!

Here is a message to my loyal fans directly from my cool Mom...

"Hi there, sci-fi/fantasy fans! As Ross' Campaign Editor and Networking Strategist, I would like to thank you for for your outpouring of support and your kind words. It means a lot to us. By now, you've probably figured out I am also related to Ross. It's true! I am also a huge sci-fi fan and writer. Because of my privileged position, I have read the Sky Fighters drafts. The first novella tells the fascinating story of two teenage boys who have never met before are hand-picked by the VISAs of Evensongland to join the ranks of the Sky Fighters. The Sky Fighters are very powerful superheroes, but beating those wily Python Demons is no mean feat. But there is a secret behind the power of the Python Demons. No, I'm not going to tell you what it is! You will have to read these novellas to find out. But this adventure begins with the publication of the first novella. We can't afford to stop now. Thank you for your continued support. Laurie"

This message has been endorsed by me, Ross Eberle. If you want to find out more about Sky Fighters, please be sure to visit the following web sites...

http://skyfighters.weebly.com/

https://www.indiegogo.com/projects/sky-fighters-novella-series/x/7836941

No comments:

Post a Comment